| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Spokane, Wa in December is slightly cold at -2.3 °C (27.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -5.7 °C (21.7 °F).
- In December the average daily temperature range/ variation is 6.7 °C (12.1 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry. Only 61.5mm (2.4in) of H2O is discharged.
- The shortest day is 8:24 long and the longest day is 8:40 long with an average length of 8:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Spokane, Wa December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Spokane, Wa, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Spokane, Wa:
- Kelowna, Bc, Canada - 291.6 kms (181.2 miles) NNW
- Penticton, Bc, Canada - 254.1 kms (157.9 miles) NW
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 349.8 kms (217.4 miles) NW
- Castlegar, Bc, Canada - 185.5 kms (115.2 miles) N
- Wilbur, Wa, Usa - 116.9 kms (72.6 miles) WNW
- Davenport, Wa, Usa - 46.3 kms (28.7 miles) W
- Yakima, Wa, Usa - 256.2 kms (159.2 miles) WSW
- Daytonwsw, Wa, Usa - 149.4 kms (92.8 miles) SSW
- Walla Walla, Washington, Usa - 188 kms (116.8 miles) SSW
- Sunnyside, Wa, Usa - 261.2 kms (162.3 miles) SW
- Pendleton, Or, Usa - 239 kms (148.5 miles) SSW
- Cranbrook, Bc, Canada - 254.9 kms (158.4 miles) NNE
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 169.4 kms (105.2 miles) ENE
- Kalispell, Montana, Usa - 254.2 kms (158 miles) ENE
- Priest River, Id, Usa - 76.6 kms (47.6 miles) NE
- Missoula, Mt, Usa - 272.2 kms (169.1 miles) ESE
- Lewiston, Id, Usa - 144.4 kms (89.7 miles) SSE